remember me
hide me

Who is online

Total:0

Hidden:0
Guest:0

Most users ever online was 47 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 16:46

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Rubey - Warlock - from Doomhammer Server 

Characters:
Post Rubey - Warlock - from Doomhammer Server
I have read your charter and rules - all looks fine, addons look fine - but use Omen in pref to KTM - it is compatible so hope OK :)

Char Name: Rubey
Class: Warlock
Lvl: 70
Is this your main char? Yes

Current spec: current spec is Affliction 35/3/23
What other specs have you played? Various flavours of affliction - but not tried Demo or Dist
If it is necessary to change your current spec are you willing to do so? Sure

Link to armory or other place where we can see your char: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Rubey
What are your professions? Herb/Alch, both 375
How long have you been playing? Played the Beta - playing ever since ;)

Previous Guilds: Omnipotents
Why did you leave?: I was Warlock officer, but we drifted apart, guild stagnated and leadership was apathetic about doing what was needed to get it back on track. Some good friends left - so time for me to move on.

How often do you play?: Most nights 22:00 till whenever what is going on is complete. I work away some nights - so can play from hotel on Laptop - if something special is on
How many heroic keys do you have? All

Are you attuned to Kara? (if not what are you missing): Yes- I am attuned.
What days can you raid?: For your raid times - I can raid most days
What's the best time for you to raid?: Any time after 22:00 server. Can do earlier sometimes as well.
What is your raid experience?: Omnis have Kara and Gruul on Farm - starting to tackle Maggy.

Why do you want to join us? Looking for Late raiding guild - You look to be about the same position as I was, with ambitions to move on and so it looks like we may be well matched :)
How did you hear about us? Saw your post on the Late raiding guild register
Do you know someone from our guild? Afraid not - Im on another server atm, so opportunities are not great ;)

We usually raid from 23 server time till 2. Is that ok with you? Very good - perfect :)

Seventeen players have signed up for tonight's raid. You were the 3rd person to sign up, but you're not in the final 10. What would you do? (Feel free to give us a true answer, and not the one we're expecting you to ). I would look at the attendee list - and if it clear why I dropped - fine. If not - ask RL for clarification. May be you wanting try out someone - may be balance - may be save me for the uber team run later in the week ;) .... could be lots of reasons. But then get on and ask in guild chat if anyone wants a nice spec lock to help with anything.

Out of game info. It's optional, but we'd love to know a little bit more about you!

How old are you?: Certainly more than double the age of some of your members :shock:
Where are you from?: I am from Newcastle-under-Lyme in UK.
What do you do for a living?: I am in IT management
What are your hobbies?Live. Laugh. Love. Yesh!

Comments: I am obviously happy to move servers if I am accepted - I will crate a char on your server and make myself known to an offcier so you can chat to me. I really hope this works - I am really looking forward to getting back to raiding in a good team.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 19:23
Report this post

Characters:
Post Re: Rubey - Warlock - from Doomhammer Server
Hi Rubey thanks for applying.
Our officers will discuss your application as always and you can expect our decission shorly.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 19:33
Report this post

Characters:
I am pleased to inform that you have been accepted to join Past Tense!!
On behalf of the guild I welcome you and hope you will enjoy the stay with us.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 00:14
Report this post

Characters:
Whoohoo

Excellent - thanks a lot guys - I will start the process to move Rubey immediately

See you soon.
Cheers

Mon Nov 05, 2007 01:13
Report this post
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]