remember me
hide me

Who is online

Total:0

Hidden:0
Guest:0

Most users ever online was 47 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 16:46

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Udieez - 70 - Warlock - Affliction 

Characters:
Post Udieez - 70 - Warlock - Affliction
In game Info. (mandatory)

Char Name: Udieez
Class: Warlock
Lvl: 70
Is this your main char? Yes

Current spec: 37/3/21
What other specs have you played? 10/51/0. 0/40/21
If it is necessary to change your current spec are you willing to do so? Yes

Link to armory or other place where we can see your char: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Udieez
What are your professions? Tailering //enchanting both at 375 with afew epic patterns and most bop enchants
How long have you been playing? About 1 year

Previous Guilds: Madhouse inmates
Why did you leave?: Havnt currently left. but my main reason for wanting to switch guilds is because of raiding times i work evenings almost every day and dont finish till normally around 9.30uk time. this is the only guild i have ever seen or heard of that does late night raiding on bronzebeard. I wud also like to start doing end game instances and have the full fire res gear (from heroic badges) for the warlock tanking phase on leo in ssc.

How often do you play?: Everyday usally 4+hours a night (somtimes i go abit crazy with redbull and end up playing for like 12+hours)
How many heroic keys do you have? all of them almost exalt with all fractions

Are you attuned to Kara? (if not what are you missing): Yes
What days can you raid?: everyday
What's the best time for you to raid?: late you guys have perfect starting time for me
What is your raid experience?: currently only completed kara (including summened dragon) my guild did try high king once but it didnt go very well

Why do you want to join us? naturally my main reason is your raiding time and also the fact that i think you guys are gonna be reaching the end game content and i want to be part of that.
How did you hear about us? firstly i saw a post on the main wow forums for late naid raiding guilds and took note of your guild. ive spoke to afew of your guys but because you never seem to need warlocks i havnt bothered to apply till now. im aware you currently dont have warlocks on your needed members list but i feel this guild wud suit me perfectly so im givin it a shot and applying anyway
Do you know someone from our guild? not well i dont think so but ive probally done a heroic with afew as im always doing them all night

We usually raid from 23 server time till 2. Is that ok with you? yes perfect

Seventeen players have signed up for tonight's raid. You were the 3rd person to sign up, but you're not in the final 10. What would you do? (Feel free to give us a true answer, and not the one we're expecting you to ) Depends on the situation but say for example there was some1 better equiped to do the job that was needed i wudnt mind to much about being left out but if im replaced by some1 who signed up late and wud do a worse job than me i would obvoiuslly be upset but i wud take it like a man and hope it doesnt happen again and if it did i would message the guy in charge of raid organisation and have a discussion as to why he felt it was ok to keep leaving me out.

Out of game info. It's optional, but we'd love to know a little bit more about you!

How old are you?: 22
Where are you from?: UK
What do you do for a living?: Work in an arcade
Why did you start playing WoW?: Brother plays it
What are your hobbies? Gaming, driving around, having a smoke with friends

Thu Dec 27, 2007 18:26
Report this post

Characters:
Post Re: Udieez - 70 - Warlock - Affliction
Thank you for you application. We will review it and let you know our decision as soon as possible.

Keep in mind that during this Christmas/New Year period things might get a bit slower.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 21:10
Report this post

Characters:
Post Re: Udieez - 70 - Warlock - Affliction
You've been accepted. Please contact me, Shacria or Copine ingame for an invite.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 16:45
Report this post
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]