Most users ever online was 47 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 16:46

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Application from Arvas

Name Class Level Server Application Date Status
Arvas Mage 80 Aszune 2010-10-10 14:16:44 Accepted
Other Character Info
Is this your main char?
No

How long have you played this character?
<NO ANSWER>

Your main spec : (Please try to log off in your main spec gear.)
Arcane

Previous guilds (and server if not Bronzebeard)?
Tartaros; Tribute

Why did you leave?
Cause i never could attend raids at the normal times due to my work.. Most of the times i replaced who had left...Not that i had trouble with that but i need some challenge, and they couldnt give that tbh... but we are all friends nonetheless...Btw i play now horde side.. so my race is a Bloodelf but im willing to faction change...

How did you hear about Past Tense?
<NO ANSWER>
Raiding Info
What's the best time for you to raid?
approx. 23.00

What is your raid experience?
I joined this game at the start of WotLK so sadly ive never done the old raids..but im experienced with 3 wings ICC 10 and first wing ICC 25 (i know this is not much, but due to my work and such i'm relieing on pugs or self made groups late at night to get some raiding going on..

We are a LATE NIGHT raiding guild. We usually raid from 23h to 01h server time? Is that OK with you?
More than fine for me, if it start later im fine with that aswell

Link to WWS Log Parsers of a current boss fight OR (if dps) Recount screenshot of you and a target dummy
nope sorry..

17 players have signed up for the raid. You were the 3rd person to sign up, but you are not in the final 10. What would you do? (Feel free to give us a true answer).
i would feel bummed by that, but i dont vent that ingame.. cause in the end WoW is just a game, and i will get another shot at it some other time.. just want it all to be fair
Personal Info
Why do you want to join us?
I enjoy raiding, love the thill of it, teamwork, the joy when some boss is downed.. I do love the guilds where i was in, but i dont feel satisfied enough.. thats why i made the decision to look for a late night raiding guild, so that i can progress and learn more... btw i do not have any other apps running on other guilds; this is tbh my first application ever... and im just looking for some adult people, who like a laugh sometimes and can work as a team.. who not flame eachother or bitch and moan.. who can give structured critisism.. (sorry for my poor grammar, english is not my native language)

How did you hear about us?
i browsed through the web and you link popped up.. so i thought why not give it a shot..

Do you know someone from our guild
none
Other Personal Info
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Holland

Other info you might find worth mentioning:
I know this application is not the best one... cause i only raided ToC 10 and 25 and ICC 10 and 25. But im a fast learner and enjoy working as a team.. btw as i mentioned before my char is not a Draeni, but a Bloodelf (still hordeside atm) so if you want to look him up its Arvas - Aszune (bloodelf)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Application: Arvas (Mage) 

Characters:
Post Application: Arvas (Mage)
Please add any comments here.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 13:16
Report this post

Characters:
Post Re: Application: Arvas (Mage)
thanks for you application

we raid sun - thursday and we need ppl to turn up to 3 from what you have said you can raid 2 with a possble 3rd that said some questions for you

can you give me an example of ur dps say on festergut and saurfang 10/25?

whats ur typical rotation ?

why arcane over fire?

what do you think of the changes to cata and how will this effect u ?

Sun Oct 10, 2010 20:35
Report this post

Characters:
Thanks for responding so quick..

first question: im bound to my work, im mostly around 22.00 or 22.30 at home. and offcourse the misses needs some attention aswell.. im sure i can manage 2 days and 3 when i got the chance to do that (depends what real life lets me)

second question: hmmmm dps on festergut/saurfang.. im aiming to do a run soon so i can check the numbers accordingly.. but as for saurfang i do mostly between 10 or 9k.. but i will look at the numbers more accurate when i get the chance

typical rotation: ab till 4; then unload mb (when it has procced); when not, i clear the stack with arcane barrage.. when low on mana i do evocation or ill do ab till mb procs and let it rip

why arcane over fire? hmm to be honest im collecting gear to spec into fire as an offspec.. so future planning is swapping between the two; to see what prefers my playstyle

about changes in Cata.. well i see as it goes...ill try to adapt as good as possible, if that means different gemming or speccing etc. ill try that out.. im looking forward to do some ccing tbh...and for what i have seen arcane will benefit the most of that... but i think fire will top the charts dpswise.. but its all a blur now, and i wait my time till cata drops..

I hope i answered your questions accordingly..

Looking forward to your answer,

Arvas

Sun Oct 10, 2010 21:56
Report this post

Characters:
Hey Arvas

You say this is not your main, are you planning on making him your main? Who is your main character atm?

/Alv

Mon Oct 11, 2010 09:45
Report this post

Characters:
My very first char which i turned 80 is Calthas / Aszune.. (a protpaladin/retribution)

Played the char a lot, but now my attention is shifted towards my mage more...
But if i join and you need a paladintank or retribution paladin, i can transfer him aswell..

Im not a main/alt guy.. i see it more to have different chars for different situations.. I love to play the chars which i have..
Mostly i'll switch around the chars which is needed for a raid.. if ppl need ranged i log my mage, if they need a tank i switch to my paladin.. and if they need melee dps i switch to my rogue (Calthor / Aszune) or the ret paladin..

Hope i answered your question.

Arvas

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:24
Report this post

Characters:
Hey Arvas

we have a rule which states that no alts raid with the main raid at all so it would be needed that you main is the only one that can raid in offical raids

is this something that you would be happy doing

/Nep

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:28
Report this post

Characters:
Hi nep,

i have no problem for making Arvas my main char... and i respect the rule of alt /main..
So yes i have no issues with that :)..

greetings,

Arvas

Mon Oct 11, 2010 13:32
Report this post

Characters:
Hey Arvas,

It's not possible to have several chars in top shape at the same time.
If you raid with different chars, you slow progression of your main and you will be way behind of all other guildies. Heroic modes require top gear.

Ved.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,
    the world will know peace
    - Jemi Hendrix

Last edited by Vedrus on Mon Oct 11, 2010 19:50, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 14:10
Report this post

Characters:
Hey Vedrus,

Then my decision is clear.. I'll make Arvas my main char from that moment on..
I don't have a preference for any of my chars... But as off from now. Arvas is my main then..

Mon Oct 11, 2010 16:43
Report this post

Characters:
arvas

can you make a lvl 1 toon on our server before out raid for a little chat

raid is 11pm server time so any time from 7pm ill be around

nep or loktora

cheers

Mon Oct 11, 2010 23:13
Report this post
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next