Most users ever online was 47 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 16:46

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Application from Sweetchaos

Name Class Level Server Application Date Status
Sweetchaos Warlock 90 Nagrand 2013-06-11 21:21:38 Pending
Other Character Info
Is this your main char?
Yes

How long have you played this character?
Since 2006

Your main spec : (Please try to log off in your main spec gear.)
Affliction/GoSac (destruct offspec)

Previous guilds (and server if not Bronzebeard)?
All my previous guilds have been on the Nagrand server. Been in a few raiding guilds over the years, not sure how much information you want...will just mention my current guild below but more than happy to provide information on all my past guild experience

Why did you leave?
Current guild - Freaks Adrift. Been in guild for just over two years, have been an officer for about half that time. Was originally a semi-hardcore, late-night raiding guild but essentially stopped raiding in 2013...more of a social guild now of good friends. However, my main interest in wow has always been raiding and I really miss the challenge and fun team atmosphere. Would like to join an active raiding guild again with similar features of my current one and Past Tense seemed to an ideal choice.

How did you hear about Past Tense?
Did an extensive search of EU alliance late-night raiding guilds and Past Tense seemed the best choice. On my current server, Nagrand, there are no suitable late-night raiding guilds.
Raiding Info
What's the best time for you to raid?
22h - 02h server time

What is your raid experience?
As an old timer, it iss quite extensive depending how far back you want to go :-). Not sure if I can remember it all, and which was 10 or 25 man, but here goes: Vanilla - Did first boos in MC but that is all. BC - Mostly 25 man. Completed Kara, Maggie and Gruul. All but last boss in Mt Hyial, the Eye and Serpentshrine. 3/9 in BT. Lich King - mix of 10/25 man. Cleared Naxx, Obsidian, Onxyia, Ulduar normal and some hc, TotC and TotGC, all Icecrown except Lich King. Cata - only 10 man. Cleared BoT, Four Winds and Blackwing normal. Cleared Firelands normal. 6/8 Dragon Soul normal. MoP - again only 10 man. Guild began to raid less frequently, so not much progress. Cleared Mogu Vaults normal. 2/6 HoF normal. No ToT experience as yet. Despite my current lack of ToT experience, I believe I know my class well, have good raid awareness and a quick learner.

We are a LATE NIGHT raiding guild. We usually raid from 23h to 01h server time? Is that OK with you?
yes

Link to WWS Log Parsers of a current boss fight OR (if dps) Recount screenshot of you and a target dummy
Sorry..not sure how to do this

17 players have signed up for the raid. You were the 3rd person to sign up, but you are not in the final 10. What would you do? (Feel free to give us a true answer).
I am normally playing wow most nights anyway so I would probably stay online doing other things like achievements in case a substitute was needed in the raid on short notice
Personal Info
Why do you want to join us?
From what I have read, Past Tense is a late-night raiding guild similar to my current one. Mature members, enjoyable raiding atmosphere and excellent raiding progression.

How did you hear about us?
Only from online searches

Do you know someone from our guild
No
Other Personal Info
How old are you?

Where are you from?
Expat Aussie living in Sweden

Other info you might find worth mentioning:
I am a relaxed, mature family guy looking to resume raiding with a guild like Past Tense

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Application: Sweetchaos (Warlock) 

Characters:
Post Application: Sweetchaos (Warlock)
Please add any comments here.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 20:21
Report this post

Characters:
Post Re: Application: Sweetchaos (Warlock)
Hi Sweetchaos, thanks for your application to Past Tense.

Thanks for the effort & info you put into your app, it makes a nice change.

Armory Link:
===>[Armory Link for Sweetchaos]<===

Please keep an eye on this thread, for any updates or more information, and just in case we may have some more questions for you.
If you have any questions yourself feel free to either post away, or make a Char on Bronzebeard & PM either myself, or a member can point you in the direction of an Officer.

Thanks for your time in this matter. Please also bare with us, so that we can give you feedback about it A.S.A.P.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 20:45
Report this post

Characters:
Sweetchaos, any chance you can make a char on Bronzebeard so I can have a quick word?

If for any reason my damn "badboy addon" kicks in, type '/who Past Tense' & ask someone to give me a slap! :lol:

Thanks alot, and hopefully speak to you sometime.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 13:15
Report this post

Characters:
Hey Sweetchaos, after our conversation I'm pleased to inform you, that your application has been accepted.

Standard procedure dictates we offer you a 'Trial Period' (to basically see if you fit in, and more importantly you like us!)
Please be aware we expect our raiders to have a high tolerance for annoyance (via Levitation or Nub-Grip spell casts from the 'Four Stooges' of Past Tense)

In all seriousness though, feel free to whisper an officer for a invite, and welcome to Past Tense...

p.s. Zag can you assign his char to his account please, so he can signup? Thanks

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:34
Report this post
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]